Privacy & Cookies Policy for Transfer Claims
Like many other Web sites, Transfer Claims makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to Transfer Claims and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
Each of these advertising partners has their own Privacy Policies.
Transfer Claims has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. If you disable cookies in your browser when visiting Transfer Claims, you will be unable to use our forums as a cookie is required to remember you login details.
Transfer Claims does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children. If a parent or guardian believes that Transfer Claims has in its forums the personally-identifiable information of a child, please contact us immediately via support @ transferclaims.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our website.
- Transfer Claims does not sell and will never sell your data i.e. your email address
- Transfer Claims only obtains your email address to deliver you our services e.g. access to our forums
- We only track the locations on our website that you visit to ensure the website is working efficiently and to monitor which sections are popular.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you that are based on your visit to our site and/or other sites across the Internet
- As well as Google, Clickio and Amazon may also serve adverts on our website